He went on with his work after a short rest.
94. be interested in sth 对某事感兴趣
37. How/ what about doing sth？做某事怎么样？
I don’t think it will rain tomorrow.
You’d better not stay up.
I remembered returning your money. You are so forgetful.
19. would like to do sth 想要做某事
Remember to bring me some money tomorrow.
96. ask sb to do sth 请某人做某事
77. start to do sth 开始做某事
I have to go home now.
30. sth costs sb some money 某物花了某人一些钱
Would you like to go rowing with me？
I started to watch TV after finishing my homework.
32. begin/start sth with sth 伴随......开始做某事
99. go doing sth 去做某事
I find it hard to speak English well.
Jim likes swimming.
29. sb spends some time/money on sth 某人花一些时间/钱在某事/物上
22. let sb do sth 让某人做某事
Mother bought me a bike.
7. What’s the matter with sb/sth？ 某人/某物出什么毛病了？
Thank you for your help/helping me.
69. arrive at/in sp 达到某地
66. give sb sth 把某物给某人
44. help sb do sth 帮助某人做某事
You shouldn’t have the students work so hard.
How beautiful the flower is！
They called the village Gumtree.
34. call A B 叫A B
98. be ready to do sth 准备好做某事
56. ask sb for sth 向某人要某物
Lucy prefers English to French.
Lucy often helps Lily to wash her clothes.
38. S be the 最高级 of/in短语
I hope to see you soon.
40. have to do sth 不得不/必须做某事
Jim gave me an English dictionary.
Let’s make it 8：30.
I spent twenty years（in）writing the novel.
5. be friendly to sb 对某人友好
64. buy sb sth 为某人买某物
I finished cleaning my car just now.
I got to Beijing on the morning of May 1st.
There is something wrong with my car.
It took me more than a year to learn to draw a beautiful horse in five minutes.
52. How adj/adv 主 谓！......多么…...啊！
His school is far from his home.
65. buy sth for sb 为某人买某物
59. use sth to do sth 用某物来做某事
67. give sth to sb 把某物给某人
Mother told me to go shopping with her.
20. would like sb to do sth 想要某人做某事
You’d better study English hard.
Let him enter the room.
17. like to do sth 想去做某事
70. reach sp 达到某地
Mr. Wang is very friendly to us.
6. welcome to sp 欢迎来到某地
26. be good at sth/doing sth 擅长某事/做某事
Pass the cup of tea to me.
24. be far from sp 离某地远
His brother often makes him stay in the sun.
We use pens to write.
They are busy planting trees on the hill.
21. make sb do sth 使某人做某事
43. help sb to do sth 帮助某人做某事
We are going to study in Japan.
I saw you pick an apple just now.
That has nothing to do with me.
How about going fishing？
76. start doing sth 开始做某事
What do you mean by doing that？
We are good at English.
87. watch/see/hear sb do sth 观看/看见/听见某人做了某事
I want to go to school.
63. pass sth to sb 把某物递给某人
49. have nothing to do （with sb）与某人没有关系
4. be the same as 与……相同
Jim paid 1000 yuan for the bike.
11. why don’t you do sth？ 你怎么不做某事呢？
92. say hello/goodbye to sb 向某人打招呼/告别
I reached Beijing on the morning of May 1st.
What do you learn English for？
Let’s go fishing.
Let me sing a song for you.
97. call/ring sb up 给某人打电话
18. feel like doing sth 想要做某事
Lucy is taller than any other student in her class.
42. had better not do sth 最好别做某事
39. S be 比较级 than any other n
They are good at boating.
27. It takes sb some time to do sth 做某事花费某人多长时间
Pass me the cup of tea.
33. be going to do sth 打算做某事
His trousers are the same as mine.
35. thank sb for sth/doing sth 感谢某人做某事
The weather in Beijing is different from that of Nanjing.
14. make sth for sb 为某人制造某物
I arrived in Beijing on the morning of May 1st.
Welcome to China.
10. let sb not do sth 让某人不做某事
My father made a kite for me.
He went on to read after finishing wash the dishes.
80. what else… 别的什么
The bike cost Jim 1000 yuan.
It is lucky for you to go to London.
We are ready to have lunch.
71. hope to do sth 希望某人做某事
58. need sth 需要某物
I feel like eating bananas.
I sometimes help my mother with the housework.
I started learning English in 1983.
68. get to sp 达到某地
What bad weather it is today！
Mr. Wang will take us to the Summer Palace next Sunday.
What do you think of Beijing？
73. sth is wrong with……某物出毛病了
83. remember doing sth 记得做过某事（已做）
Mother bought a bike for me.
3. be different from 与......不同
I saw you playing basketball with your classmates on the playground then.
84. remember to do sth 记住做某事（未做）
I forgot turning off the lights. LookAG平台， it is dark in the room.
95. tell sb to do sth 让某人做某事
Jim ask me to go rowing with him.
We are all interested in English.
My father made me a kite.
23. have sb do sth 使某人做某事
25. be near to sp 离某地近
Why don’t you play football with us？
They often ask me for money.
Something is wrong with my car.
86. stop doing sth 停止正在做的事
2. want sb to do sth 想让某人做某事
74. How do you like sth？ 你认为……怎么样？
51. It’s adj for sb to do sth 做某事对某人来说怎么样
45. help sb with sth 帮助某人做某事
88. watch/see/hear sb doing sth 观看/看见/听见某人在做某事
The started the meeting with a song.
9. let sb do sth 让某人做某事
62. pass sb sth 把某物递给某人
I forgot to turn off the lights. Could you go back and shut them off？
36. What…for？ 为什么？
Jim gave an English dictionary to me.
81. forget doing sth 忘记做过某事（已做）
Why not play football with us？
31. sb pays some money for sth 某人为某物付了一些钱
85. stop to do sth 停下来去做另一件事
53. what a/an adj [c] 主 谓！
You need to study hard.
The students stopped talking when the teacher came in.
75.What do you think of sth？ 你认为……怎么样？
He usually helps me learn English.
I prefer staying at home to going to the cinema.
I will call you up tommow.
What’s the matter with your watch？
Let him not stand in the rain.
41. had better do sth 最好做某事
55. find it adj to do sth 发现做某事如何
78. finish doing sth 完成做某事
I’d like you to stay with me tonight.
54. What adj pl/[u] 主 谓！
How do you like Beijing？
100. prefer（doing）A to（doing）B 比起（做）B来更喜欢（做）A
90. go on to do sth 继续做另一件事
1. want to do sth 想做某事
What an beautiful flower it is！
72. there is sth wrong with sth/sb 某物/某人出毛病了
He went on reading after a short rest.
Lucy is the tallest in her class.
60. show sb sth 给某人看某物
15. What do you mean by doing sth？你做……是什么意思？
46. make it 时间 把时间定在......
79. enjoy doing sth 喜欢做某事
The hospital is near to the post office.
82. forget to do sth 忘了做某事（未做）
Please show the map to me.
57. need to do sth 需要做某事
12. why not do sth？ 怎么不做某事呢？
93. be busy doing sth 忙于做某事
61. show sth to sb 把某物给某人看
I want my son to go to school.
He doesn’t like to swim now.
What else do you want to buy？
91. go on with sth 继续某事
28. sb spends some time/money （in ）doing sth 某人花一些时间/钱做某事
13. make sb sth 为某人制造某物
89. go on doing sth 继续做同一件事
Please show me the map.
We don’t know what to do next.
I came to say goodbye to you.
I don’t need your money.
Jim spent 1000 yuan on the bike.
47. take sb to sp 带某人到某地
50. 主语 don’t think 从句 ......认为……不……
16. like doing sth 喜爱做某事
8. what to do 做什么
They all enjoy living and working in China.
He stopped to talk with Mary when she entered the office.